In this service, we guide your research process by helping you find out more about the research process itself in general, your research environment, your strengths and weaknesses, your challenges and opportunities. It is much more than you usually get from your supervisor but we do not conduct research on your behalf. We help you learn how to conduct a research project well by supporting you with our guidance in
- identifying your research interest and setting feasible research objectives;
- developing a meticulous research design (setting research question, establishing a conceptual framework, selecting your data gathering methodology; finding out data analysis tools);
- reaching a relevant literature;
- making an achievable plan;
- creating a better way of tracking and monitoring your work throughout the research process;
- finding out ways of making impressive presentations;
- presenting your work to relevant audience – better communicating your research results.